- All new patients seeking care at Lake Area Free Clinic of Oconomowoc will complete an application form before receiving care.
- All new patients applying for care will sign the Consent to Treatment/Release of Information form to allow clinic staff to verify application information and to assist with referrals to other agencies or health care providers. Any person refusing to sign the release may not receive clinic services.
To qualify, a patient . . .
- Must live in Waukesha County or the greater Oconomowoc School District;
- Must not have medical insurance coverage of any kind; and
- Must have an income that does not exceed 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines. Click HERE to see Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian if under the age of 18.