For those without the ability to pay, the Lake Area Free Clinic is the only clinic of its kind in Waukesha County, exclusively dedicated to providing both basic primary care to all of its patients, as well as ongoing care and management to those with chronic diseases – all without charge.
Free Clinic Services
Scope of Services:
- Preventive medical exams for adults.
- Medical treatment for acute and chronic illness for adults and children.
- Access to laboratory and radiology services.
- Referral to local physicians for follow-up care and specialty services.
Services Not Available:
- Prenatal and obstetrical services
- Emergency care
- Routine HIV testing
- Pregnancy and abortion counseling
- STD cultures and treatment
- Childhood Immunizations