Dental Clinic Clínica Dental
Reduced Fee Dental Clinic
Lake Area Free Clinic opened a six-chair Dental Clinic in 2017. LAFC Dental is the dental home for those in need of access to basic dental, educational and referral services. LAFC Dental serves Medicaid and uninsured adults who live in Waukesha County or the Oconomowoc School District, whose incomes do not exceed 200% of the Federal Poverty Level. Dental services are available by appointment only. No walk-ins.
- Exams and X-Rays
- Non-surgical periodontal treatment
- Partial Dentures
- Root Canals on front teeth
- Must be an adult Waukesha County resident or live in the Oconomowoc School District
- Patients accepted:
- uninsured with income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- patients with Medicaid insurance
- We do not accept commercial/private insurance
Please bring the following items with you:
Medicaid Insured patients:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card-insurance card must be brought to appointment in order to be seen.
- Cash or credit/debit card for co-payments. A transaction fee will apply for all credit/debit card transactions.
- Photo ID
- 30 days of paystubs for you and your spouse
- Most recent 1040 tax return
- Cash or credit/debit card for the copay. A transaction fee will apply for all credit/debit card transactions.
If you miss one appointment you will not be allowed to schedule an appointment for one year. Please discuss this with dental clinic manager if you have any questions.
If you must cancel an appointment, you are required to give at least 24 hours notice.
Failure to notify the Dental Clinic of cancellation, or failure to attend a scheduled appointment will be considered a missed appointment.
Arriving 10 or more minutes late for an appointment will be considered a missed appointment.
Appointment fees for uninsured patients are determined by monthly gross income and family size. Please contact Dental Clinic Coordinator with questions.
Payments must be made at the time of the scheduled appointment in cash or credit/debit card. A transaction fee will apply for credit/debit transactions.
Dental patients seen by APPOINTMENT ONLY
• Monday-Thursday: 8:30-5:00
• Friday: hours vary